Friday, February 28, 2014

Anything Goes With Pearls!

The current challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog is:  Anything Goes - with pearls, that is!  I really like how they've added that little "twist" to the Anything Goes challenges this year.

I knew I wouldn't have time to complete my card for Dynamic Duo's triple threat challenge of wild wasabi, melon mambo and tangerine tango but I decided to use these colors anyway to make my card for the SSS challenge:


I didn't have any tangerine tango ink so I used calypso coral instead.  Since we've been sucked back into the polar vortex here in upstate NY it felt good to make a card with these summery colors and subjects:)  
Supplies Used:  Papertrey ink white cs and Delightful Dahlia Additions stamp set and die, Stampin' Up melon mambo ink and pp, calypso coral ink and ribbon and pink pirouette ink and wild wasabi cs, Hero Arts Antique Engravings butterfly, Memory box leaf die, MFT banner die, Queen & Co pearls

Quick post today as we're headed out to a large RV/Camping show to investigate a different mode of travel :)  Happy weekend and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Love your beautiful card, Robin! Awesome mix of stamps and love all the pink shades with a bit of green - yummy!

I'm starting to get really tired of the polar vortex - it's hit us again this week too! UGH! Stay warm and have fun today! ♥

CinnamonSally said...

Pretty card Robin, love the pinks!!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Gorgeous Robin. Love how this popped in my reader feed. Thanks for always dropping by my blog and leaving love. My creativity as been slow for some time and encouraging comments like yours always help to boast me into the creativity flow of things. Thanks so much. It means so much. Sorry for not always dropping by but life is crazy and commenting as been slack on my part. Hope to change that in the next few months. Have a great day sweetie. Hugs.

Brenda said...

Oh what a beauty Robin! I just love the happy colours and the inlaid die cut, stunning!

Laurel Beard said...

So pretty! Loving that background and inlaid die! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Trinh said...

I love these beautiful summery colors and the gorgeous flowers! I feel for all of you affected by the never-ending polar vortex. Stay warm and safe!

Greta said...

Oh how gorgeous! Hope you had fun at the show. We're going to one here tomorrow--hubby loves to look & he might talk me into getting the new model.