Monday, May 6, 2013

For Baby Vivienne!

Happy Monday my crafty friends!  Wanted to pop in and share a card I made for a baby shower I attended yesterday:



One of my friends and coworkers is going to be a grandmother for the first time next month :)  Her daughter Kym and son-in-law decided they wanted to know the sex of the baby - it's a girl!! - and have even picked out the name Vivienne!  I don't know if I had more fun putting together this card or shopping for the shower gift - soooooo many adorable little girl clothes out there!!!! One of the outfits I bought was a sundress with a chevron pattern :)  I told Janet (we were calling her "Granny Janny" all day at the shower!) she's gonna be one broke grandmother!!

Supplies Used:  Cricut Baby Steps cart (thanks to my stampin' sis Denise for letting me borrow it!),  Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler set (the word "For"), Amy Tangerine sketchbook pp, Papertrey ink white cs, Copic marker T0 (to edge the die cut pieces), Ranger glossy accents, Queen & Co pearls, W R Memory Keepers corner rounder

We've been having some amazing spring weather here in the Northeast - makes it tough to stay indoors!  Hope you have a fab week! 

6 comments:

Anita Rex said...

What a cute baby girl card! I love that sweet dress and your right shopping for girls is so much fun!

Barb said...

Awww, that is the cutest card, Robin! Just love it! Enjoy that weather! Ours has FINALLY turned a corner and is warmer and sunnier now too - thank goodness! Hugs to you! :)

Rosemary said...

super cute card, robin... love that little dress!

joy said...

So sweet!! Love this adorable card!

Greta said...

Just too adorable! What a great card, Robin!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too cute! What a sweet baby card!